You'll be a part of a team of leaders, committed to assisting others throughout their transformations. You must be capable of:
- Be a leader, exciting members of all fitness skill levels
- Be a living illustration of what the Farrell's R Plaza program can do
- Show what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an essential part of a team that helps revolutionize lives every day means that you’re dedicated to helping others accomplish their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your responsibilities include:
- Assist with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the example of what Farrell's R Plaza can do in Omaha
- Assist with selecting and training instructors and coaches
- Manage schedules and meetings
- Coordinate and execute 10-Week orientation plans
- Lead classes
- Provide an exceptional member experience
- Build relationships with members and care for their needs to ensure optimum results
Previous Farrell's R Plaza instructing and coaching experience is necessary.