You'll lead a dedicated team committed to changing lives daily. You must be able to:
- Lead and motivate members of all fitness skill levels
- Live your Life at Level 10®
- Serve as a representative of the Farrell's R Plaza program
- Adhere to the Farrell's R Plaza fitness and nutrition guidelines
It’s a full-time job assisting others reach their goals, and there will be high expectations as you guide others on their transformation journeys.
Your responsibilities include:
- Be in charge of day-to-day operations
- Be the brand ambassador for sales and marketing
- Hire and help develop instructors and coaches
- Determine schedules and meetings
- Coordinate and carry out 10-Week orientation plans
- Instruct classes
- Create an excellent member experience
- Build relationships with members and meet their needs to provide maximum results
Previous Farrell's R Plaza instructing and coaching experience is mandatory.